Pommel Horse


All you really need when life is getting you down is a pommel horse.
(this particular one can be yours from One Kings Lane here)

When the days are long and you feel like you're energy is being zapped away as the minutes tick by, just get on your 1980's leotard and do a little pommel horsing and I promise your worries will melt away. 

I don't know why this is not a regular fixture in every home. this can be changed, but it's going to take us all to do it.  Let's start a revolution. We'll have to find an inexpensive way to mass produce them, but knowwe can do it...it may seem insur'mount'able but we will be the next Oksana Baiuls of home design. 

This new year...make a goal with me that we will all be able to keep-- let's bring the pommel horses home.

5 comments:

  1. it was my nightmare at gym class!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, yep, there is no way that my level of coordination in school could ever be up to doing the pommel horse

      Delete
  2. Why haven't I ever thought of this? This is the solution to so many of my problems. You're a genius!!

    ReplyDelete